This is one of my favorite salmon recipes! I hope it becomes one of yours too!
- 1 loaf fresh bread
- 3 salmon filets (cooked and cooled in fridge)
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped (you choose color)
- 10 Kalamata olives chopped
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 2 tb avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 roma tomatoe diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (for baking salmon)
- 2 tbsp butter (for baking salmon)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the salmon in a baking dish, add lemon juice and butter. Cover with foil. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Once done cooking, place in a separate pan and place in the refrigerator to cool.
While cooking the salmon, mix together all the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and place in the fridge.
Once salmon is cooled, add it to the mixture. Make sure it is mixed well.
When ready to serve, toast the bread and make small slices. I like to add butter and garlic salt to my toast.
Lastly, top the toast with the mixture and enjoy!